Study in Canada at NAIT Program Requirements

 Study in Canada at NAIT Program Requirements

They say if you travel far enough you meet yourself, I wondered if this applied to a 23-year-old engineering student from India, studying abroad. I could feel it in that very first breath of crisp Canadian air; I had, entered a new world, - one full of new discoveries waiting to be made.

I still remember seeing campus for the first time, I felt excited for my first semester, for what was to come next for me, Meeting so many people from different countries and hearing about their journeys was so much fun.

I dove right in and worked hard those first days. My Bachelor of Technology classes were fascinating. They were industry oriented and hands-on. I felt like I was gaining insight into what life was really like in the field, And I made friends quickly - good friends the kind you can do anything with..., any Canadian thing, but this was life and not a dream. Of course, challenges hit me.

There were times I felt like maybe the whole, experience was too big for me. I had planned to find a job but it was tough, to land one. My budget became tight.



I missed my mom and dad, and my fun classes became my hard classes. Did I travel literally across the world to fail?

I remembered something my parents used to tell me: a person who works hard, has nothing to fear. So, I doubled my efforts and found a job, my instructors challenged me to dig deep and look at things in a new way. To appreciate that engineering is most useful to us when it coexists with nature.

Read More >>>Scholarships to Study Abroad Canada Best Guide

I thought about my reasons for coming to Canada, why I went in a different direction than my friends back home. We were all asking the same questions but I wanted different answers.  Sustainable answers for the future of engineering, For all of our futures.

Read More >>>Best ways to Apply for Scholarships | Full Guide

Read More >>> Opportunity scholarship income limits 2022

 

Comments